Ther-Biotic Complete Powder
by Klaire Labs
It is NOT uncommon during shipping for the ice pack to melt and the product to be warm upon receipt. We suggest choosing UPS or Priority Mail for the shipping of your Probiotics.
Tests show that warm temperatures can result in as little of 5% loss in potency.
PLEASE REACH OUT WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
Our most comprehensive, maximum-support probiotic formula.
This high-potency, hypoallergenic blend of 12 certified probiotic species offers the most complete spectrum of microorganisms in the Klaire line. Ther-Biotic® Complete Powder is a unique combination of colonizing and transient strains providing broad coverage to support a healthy balance of microbiota across the entire gastrointestinal tract. Scientifically formulated with a full spectrum of synergistic and complementary species, Ther-Biotic® Complete Powder is designed for individuals who require significantly higher amounts of several different types of probiotic species to help support intestinal health. Formulated with 100+ billion CFUs per 1/4 teaspoon, Ther-Biotic® Complete Powder uses our proprietary InTactic® technology to ensure maximum delivery of live microorganisms throughout the intestinal tract.
FUNCTIONS OF PROBIOTIC STRAINS IN THER-BIOTIC® COMPLETE POWDER
• Produce lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide, and other compounds naturally antagonistic to pathogenic bacteria, yeast and viruses
• Interfere with binding of pathogens to the intestinal mucosa
• Compete with pathogenic organisms for nutrients
• Produce short-chain fatty acids (acetate, propionate, and butyrate) that nourish the colon
• Support innate and acquired immune defense mechanisms
• Reduce production of proinflammatory cytokines
• Improve immunological gut barrier function
• Synthesize vitamin K and B vitamins
• Produce lactase enzyme that helps digest the milk sugar lactose
• Support activity of detoxifying enzymes and removal of ammonia and phenol
• Produce analogs of the DPP-IV enzyme that break down opioid peptides
Suggested Use: 1/4 teaspoon daily with food.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.