- Temporarily relieves bloating, pressure, discomfort and pain associated with gas
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, if necessary, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 15 minutes before meals.
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Carbo vegetabilis 6C HPUS - Relieves stomach bloating with gas
- Lycopodium clavatum 6C HPUS - Relieves bloated lower abdomen
- Nux moschata 6C HPUS - Relieves abdominal bloating accompanied by constipation
- Raphanus sativus 6C HPUS - Relieves abdominal bloating with difficulty passing gas
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 6 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
STORAGE & SAFETY:
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.