Blue Lizard Sensitive Face SPF 30
by Blue Lizard
Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen’s mineral Sensitive Face sunscreen is designed for daily wear. The lightweight, oil-free formula works double duty to protect you from 97% of UV rays while hydrating skin with Hyaluronic Acid and nourishing skin with antioxidants. Sensitive Face won’t clog pores, and it contains no skin-irritating chemical sunscreen ingredients, no parabens and no fragrances.
We love the reef! To help protect delicate reef ecosystems, Sensitive Face contains no Oxybenzone or Octinoxate.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, OIL-FREE FORMULA WON’T CLOG PORES – Non-comedogenic face sunscreen made for daily wear
- ANTIOXIDANT-RICH WITH HYDRATING HYALURONIC ACID -- Works double duty to protect skin from UV rays and nourish with Hyaluronic Acid and antioxidants Green Tea and Caffeine
- MINERAL SUNSCREEN, NO CHEMICAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS – Protects your skin by acting like thousands of tiny mirrors that reflect UV rays away before they enter your body
- DERMATOLOGIST-RECOMMENDED BROAD SPECTRUM UVA/UVB SPF 30+ – Mineral active Zinc Oxide provides broad spectrum protection
- PARABEN-FREE & FRAGRANCE-FREE – Contains no fragrances or parabens, making it ideal for sensitive skin
While we strive to keep the Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee 100% correctness all the time. We do guarantee the accuracy of the printed ingredients list on the product packaging.
- Titanium Dioxide 1.0%
- Zinc Oxide 7.8%
Alumina, Aluminum Stearate, Beeswax, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caffeine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Cyclomethicone, Dimethoxydiphenylsilane, Isostearyl Alcohol, Laureth-7, Lauryl PEG/PPG 18/18 Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Purified Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane
Helps prevent sunburn and photo-damage caused by UVA/UVB exposure. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin if allergic to any ingredient.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
- Shake well prior to use.
- Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- For topical use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
SUN PROTECTION MEASURES
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- At least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Protect the product in the container from excessive heat and direct sun.
- May stain some fabrics