Blue Lizard Mineral Based Sunscreen 50 SPF Kids
by Blue Lizard
Blue Lizard Kids SPF 50+ mineral-based sunscreen lotion starts with Zinc Oxide to provide broad spectrum, head-to-toe sun protection from harmful UV rays including 98% of UVB rays. Designed for maximum water resistance and sweat resistance, this is the ultimate beach sunscreen so your family can spend more time playing and less worrying. This untinted sunscreen, rubs in smooth and dries clear.
Blue Lizard’s We Love the Reef sunscreens are Oxybenzone free and Octinoxate free, for a swimming sunscreen that has delicate coral reefs in mind. They’re also paraben free and fragrance free which is ideal for sensitive skin.
With our Smart Cap Technology, you’ll always know when harmful UV rays are present. Watch the cap change color in sunlight as a reminder to stay sun safe wherever you are. Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen has been trusted by dermatologists for over 20 years.
- #1 pediatrician recommended mineral-based sunscreen brand with broad spectrum
- UVA/UVB SPF 50+ - Mineral active Zinc Oxide provides broad spectrum protection
- We love the reef sunscreen – Contains no Oxybenzone and no Octinoxate to help protect delicate coral reefs
- Always mineral-based – Combining mineral and chemical UV protectors for water-resistant performance you can trust
- Paraben-free and fragrance-free – Contains no fragrances or parabens, making it ideal for sensitive skin
- Water resistant and sweat resistant – Up to 80 minutes water resistance, so you stay protected longer
While we strive to keep the Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen Kids ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee 100% correctness all the time. We do guarantee the accuracy of the printed ingredients list on the product packaging.
- Octisalate - 5%
- Titanium Dioxide - 5.36%
- Zinc Oxide - 10%
Alumina, Aluminum Stearate, Beeswax, Butyloctyl Salicylate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexyl Laurate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Isostearyl Isostearate, L-Arginine, Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Methylpropanediol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG-7 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Phenylpropanol, Polygylceryl-4 Isostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyurethane-35, Propanediol, Purified Water, Sorbitan Oleate, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer
Helps prevent sunburn and photo-damage caused by UVA/UVB exposure. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin or if allergic to any ingredient.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
- Shake well prior to use.
- Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- For topical use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
SUN PROTECTION MEASURES
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Protect the product in the container from excessive heat and direct sun.
- May stain some fabrics