Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen Kids
by Blue Lizard
Kids is formulated to protect always-on-the-go kids … wherever they go! 80 minutes water and sweat resistant and contains no skin-irritating fragrances. Paraben and Oxybenzone free.
Blue Lizard® Australian Sunscreens have been dermatologist recommended for over 20 years and are trusted by moms who know a thing or two.
Blue Lizard® Australian Sunscreen - Kids:
- Mineral-Based Sunscreen
- 30+ SPF Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- 80 Minutes Water Resistant
- Sweat Resistant
- Designed for Active Kids
- Paraben Free
- Fragrance Free
- Oxybenzone Free
Blue Lizard® Australian Kids Sunscreen’s patented BPA-free 8.75 oz Smart Bottle™ turns blue in the presence of harmful UV rays, reminding you to cover up. The deeper blue the bottle becomes, the more UV rays are currently present. Keep in mind that larger packaging, like 8.75 oz bottle and gallons, are cheaper per ounce.
While we strive to keep the Blue Lizard® Australian Sunscreen Kids ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee 100% correctness all the time. We do guarantee the accuracy of the printed ingredients list on the product packaging.
- Octinoxate 7.5%
- Octocrylene 1.9%
- Zinc Oxide 8.%
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Cetyl Dimethicone
- Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone
- Disodium EDTA
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate
- Ethylhexyl Stearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Methyl Glucose Dioleate
- Octocodecyl Neopentanoate
- PEG-7 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Purified Water
- Sorbitan Oleate
- Stearic Acid
- Tocophyeryl Acetate (Vitamin E) Trimethylsiloxysilicate
- VP Hexadecene Copolymer
Helps prevent sunburn and photo-damage caused by UVA/UVB exposure. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin if allergic to any ingredient.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
- Shake well prior to use.
- Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- For topical use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
SUN PROTECTION MEASURES
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours