Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen Baby
by Blue Lizard
Designed for delicate and sensitive skin, Baby’s gentle mineral-based formula provides 40-minute water and sweat resistance without adding fragrances, parabens or other harsh chemicals.
Blue Lizard® Baby has been dermatologist recommended for over 20 years and is trusted by moms who know a thing or two.
Blue Lizard® Australian Sunscreen - Baby:
- Mineral-Based Sunscreen
- 30+ SPF Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- 40 Minutes Water Resistant
- Designed for Delicate Skin
- Paraben Free
- Fragrance Free
- No Harsh Chemicals
- Dermatologist recommended for over 20 years
Blue Lizard® Australian Baby Sunscreen’s patented BPA-free 5.0 oz Smart Bottle™ turns pink in the presence of harmful UV rays, reminding you to cover up. The deeper pink the bottle becomes, the more UV rays are currently present.
While we strive to keep the Blue Lizard® Australian Sunscreen Baby ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee 100% correctness all the time. We do guarantee the accuracy of the printed ingredients list on the product packaging.
- Zinc Oxide 10%
- Titanium Oxide 5%
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Cetyl Dimethicone and/or Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol
- Disodium EDTA
- Ethyhexyl Palmitate
- Ethyhexyl Stearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- Hydrogenerated Castor Oil
- Methyl Glucose Dioleate
- Octododecyl Neopentanoate
- PEG-7 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Purified Water
- Sorbitan Oleate
- Stearic Acid
- Tocopheryl Acteate
- Trimethylated Silica/Dimethicone
- VP Hexadecene Copolymer
Helps prevent sunburn and photo-damage caused by UVA/UVB exposure. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin if allergic to any ingredient.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
- Shake well prior to use.
- Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- For topical use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
SUN PROTECTION MEASURES
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Protect the product in the container from excessive heat and direct sun.
- May stain some fabrics